2020-2021 Registration Checklist
- All registration documents need to be completed, signed, and returned to the central office on these dates:
- Thursday, May 7 from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm (KINDERGARTEN ONLY)
- Thursday, May 28th from 8:00 am until 4:00pm
- Thursday, June 4th from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm
- Thursday, July 16 from 3:00 until 7:00 pm
*Designated boxes will be located in front of the office for you to drop your child’s packet off. Incomplete packets will not be accepted. The boxes will be for your child’s upcoming grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Residency Forms need to be signed and returned, if you will be emailing the two proofs of residency, mark that as a choice listed on the residency form. All residency forms must be signed and returned even if you choose to email your documentation.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the student's name, grade and school in the memo line.
- If sending for families, please include each student’s information.
- Affidavit Forms are to be completed only if the legal guardian does not have two proofs of residency. Return by May 28th, June 4th or July 16th with signature and stamp by Notary Public.
- Medical Form
- Home Language Survey (required by MDE), returned with registration packet
- Access Health Forms, if you would like for your child to be seen by the medical staff at our campus health clinic, Access School Health Services.
Items to keep from registration packet:
- Supply List
- Letter from Principal
- Clear Backpack Policy for 2020-2021 school year
- 2020-2021 School Calendar
For more assistance, please email your child’s upcoming school year counselor:
- PES-Penny Kidd email@example.com
- DTC-Kelli Warren firstname.lastname@example.org
- PMS-Betsy Ritchie email@example.com
- PJHS- Kelsie Cruse firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHS 9th-10th-Blair Finley email@example.com
- PHS 11th-12th-Brittany Terrell firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with the affidavit process: Dr. Angie Quinn, email@example.com
For residency assistance: Christy Suggs, firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration or technical assistance: Tracye Crane email@example.com or Jessie Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also access this on www.pontotoc.school/registration and complete the forms online, print and return on Thursday, May 28th, June 4th or July 16th in front of the Pontotoc City School District Central Office.