Student Registration » Affidavit for Residency

Affidavit for Residency

If a parent/guardian cannot provide proof of residency, an affidavit may be applied for by contacting Marshal Johnson at [email protected].

Affidavit forms can also be picked up from PASS, located at Pontotoc High School. 

This process must be completed and approved before teacher letter/course schedule will be given out. 


Affidavit Registration forms: